October 29, 2011

Christine & Koby's Wedding

Earlier this year I met two of the sweetest girls, Christine and her MOH Tiffany.  They found my website through Hong Photography who took our wedding pictures and they loved my makeup.  The day I met Christine to do her trial she explained to me how she normally does her makeup and what she likes, dramatic and dark smokey eyes.  Even though I had something else in mind for Christine we decided to build the look around the smokey eyes because that’s what she felt comfortable with.  When I’m doing someone’s makeup, I want them to feel completely comfortable with their look, especially if it’s a bride.  End result? We couldn’t have been more pleased and Christine looked GORGEOUS!  We played the eyes up even more by throwing on a pair of the biggest baddest lashes we have, the #48′s.  We call them the Kim Kardashian lashes because that’s what your lashes look like when you wear them!  Some key products that I used for Christine’s look - Smut and Carbon Eyeshadows on top of Blackground PaintpotBlack Black Chromaline and Graphblack Technakhol for her eyes.  Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW 43 to contour her face.  Pink Treat cremestick liner, Creme cup lipstick, and Just Superb Cremesheen glass for her beautiful full lips - My favorite lip combo!

You can see more pictures from Christine & Koby’s Wedding here  and check out their super cute and sexy engagement shoot which I also did the makeup for.

Photos by Hong Photography


Love this Picture!


The stunning MOH - Tiffany




Christine & Koby's Engagement Shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment