November 14, 2011

Vanessa & Dawson's Wedding

One of the reasons I love doing wedding makeup is I get to meet some of the most beautiful brides inside and out, and Vanessa was one of them. During her consultation I discovered that Vanessa use to compete in dance with her sister when they were younger. Vanessa and her sister would travel all over the States to dance, and because they were performing on stage they had to wear a lot of makeup which she became accustomed to. So when we were discussing what kind of look she wanted to have for her wedding day I wasn’t surprised when she pulled out a picture of an intense, black smokey eye with nude lips. I was thrilled because I knew how striking this would look on her perfectly flawless skin and how much definition it would give her eyes in the pictures.


Key products – #3 Lashes, Carbon, Smut and Texture eyeshadows, Pale Lip Erase, Creme d’ Nude Lipstick and Fashion Whim Cremesheen Glass. Our limited holiday set - Iced Delights Lip bag / Wintercool includes the lipstick, gloss and lip pencil in a snowglobe inspired bag, makes a great little touch up kit for your wedding day!





No comments:

Post a Comment