January 06, 2012

Maria & Luke's Wedding

Maria is one of the most easy-going brides that I’ve had the pleasure of doing makeup on. The morning of the wedding day, despite a few setbacks with the hair and some chaos in the hotel room, Maria remained completely calm and composed. I think I was even more flustered than she was! But because she was so relaxed it made me relax, making my job much easier.
One of the first things I noticed about Maria was her beautiful hazel-green, almond-shaped eyes so I really wanted to focus on that feature of her. We played the eyes up in smokey golds, bronzes, and dark browns. Then defined them with a thicker black winged out liner and #48 MAC lashes (there’s those lashes again!). A little bit of bronzer on the cheeks and a neutral lip finished off the look. The main shadows that I used on her eyes were – Vanilla pigment, Retrospeck, Woodwinked, Cork and Brun eyeshadows. Stunning!


Congratulations Maria & Luke and thank you to Lisa Bertsch from Echo Studios Photography for the pictures : )





No comments:

Post a Comment