August 27, 2012

Alicia & Nick's Wedding

It's always so exciting when a bride that I've done makeup for finally sends me pictures from her wedding day.  I'm no professional photographer so I prefer to post pictures once they've received them from their photographers which is why it takes me sometime before I finally post the weddings up.  I was very excited when Alicia sent me the pictures from her wedding, I love seeing the finished look of the makeup with the hair and the dress and veil : )
 
I've been so blessed to have worked on so many beautiful and easy-going brides, and Alicia was just that : )  I also met her sister and mom before the wedding who I also did makeup for and they were just as sweet as she was, such a lovely family.

Congratulations Alicia & Nick!







 
 
Alicia with her beautiful mom and sister
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment