November 22, 2012

Seonaid & Behrad's Wedding

Here are some pictures from another one of my glowing brides, Seonaid.  I met Seonaid last September at her friend Erica's wedding.  I was doing the makeup and Seonaid was one of the 7 bridesmaids that I had the pleasure of doing makeup on. I was thrilled when she contacted me to ask if I was available for her wedding this year!

Seonaid has gorgeous green eyes and these beautiful full lips, it was hard to choose which one to feature.  I decided to do a balance of the two, neutral eyes with lashes to enhance, and an eyecatching peachy pink MAC lipstick called Fanfare with a matching light-peach gloss called Love Nectar to make her lips look even more full.  I added some some warmth to her cheeks with a mineral blush called Warm Soul to give her skin that extra glow, doesn't she look gorgeous!

Seonaid and Behrad got married on a beautiful sunny day this past September at the Royal Vancouver Yacht Club in Jericho. Congratulations!

Photography by Melissa Skoda






'

No comments:

Post a Comment